Cooperative Purchasing Program
The Cooperative Purchasing Program allows local governments and political subdivisions to acquire various goods and services from participating State contracts. There is No Fee to participate in the program!Once membership is approved it will be perpetual, with no requirement for annual renewals.
Prospective Cooperative Purchasing Program Membership Requirements:
Pass an ordinance – Your council or board must pass legislation authorizing participation in the program. For a model resolution, click here.
Complete enrollment form.
Issue a quarterly usage report - click here - Ohio Revised Code (125.04B) requires quarterly summary reports on all contract use of the program.
Please email completed enrollment form and resolution to:
DAS Office of Procurement
c/o Cooperative Purchasing Program
or mail to:
State of Ohio Department of
4200 Surface Road
COLUMBUS, OH 43228
Participants also assume responsibility for ordering directly from the supplier and payment to them for any supplies or services purchased from state term contracts and state term schedules.
For more information regarding the program, please contact:
Maureen Studer: firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-614-728-3723
Renee Hinte: email@example.com | 1-614-466-6530
COOP Members List
This report lists all COOP Member contact information by county. This report is updated and posted quarterly.
Sample list of available contracts
- Agricultural Chemicals, Seeds and Equipment
- Ammunition, Firearms, Less-Lethal Munitions, Related Law-Enforcement Supplies and Vehicles
- Computer Hardware, Software and IT Services
- Copiers: Lease, Own, Pay Per Copy
- First-Class Mail Presort Services for Letters and Flats Up to 13 Ounces
- Fuels: Gasoline/Ethanol Blend, Unleaded Regular and Fuel Oils, Heating and Diesel Office Furniture, Carpet
- Propane Gas: Bulk, Cylinder
- Salt: Table, Water, Softening, Ice Removal and Calcium Chloride
- Vehicles: SUVs, Sedans, Specialty, Trucks
Ohio Buys Training Materials
These key materials are needed to start in Ohio Buys.
C-LG.1.5 - Ohio Buys Using OhioBuys as a Co-Op User LG
Request to Purchase (RTP) to DAS
06.01 Ohio Buys Submit a Request to Purchase JA
06.02 Ohio Buys Review a Request to Purchase JA
Supplier Management and Exceptions
08.00 Ohio Buys Review a Supplier Record JA
08.01 Ohio Buys Create an Exception JA
08.02 Ohio Buys Review an Exception - Agency Reviewer JA
08.04 Ohio Buys Close an Exception JA
Public Notice Solicitations
06.00 Ohio Buys Create and Release a Public Notice Solicitation JA
Tonya Prickett, Procurement Manager