Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
MITS Project Manager
The Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) are soliciting bids to identify a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) / Encouraging Diversity Growth & Equity (EDGE) vendor or MBE/EDGE vendor who will provide the services of one (1) Project Manager consultant to manage the ODJFS 5010 Implementation project. The selected MBE/EDGE vendor will be responsible for providing Medicaid Information Technology System (MITS) Project Manager consulting services to manage the implementation vendor (Hewlett Packard (HP)) activities and the ODJFS staff on the ODJFS HIPAA 5010 Implementation project. This Request for Letterhead Bids (RLB) document is released by ODJFS.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases