Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
Employability Skills Training Curriculum Development
The Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS), Office of Workforce Development (OWD) is soliciting bids to identify a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) vendor who will develop an employability skills training curriculum to accelerate the successful re-employment of dislocated workers and the long term unemployed.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links