Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
Law Enforcement Investigative Resources
No requests for extensions of the proposal deadline date and time will be considered or granted.
Ohio has come together to take aggressive action to help protect you and your families from the COVID-19 pandemic. With our work and home lives drastically altered by this necessary period of social distancing, the Attorney General's Office will accept email submissions of PDF copies of offeror proposals with electronic signatures.
Please use the following email address for submission of responses: email@example.com. You should also send a separate email to notify firstname.lastname@example.org of the proposal submission.
Please note - it is vital that offerors verify that their proposals have arrived. Document size and graphics can create very large files. This may make transmissions problematic.
If you receive a “bounce-back” indicating your email could not be sent due to its size, email email@example.com with that information to receive alternate submission instructions.
The Ohio Attorney General’s Office (AGO) is pleased to release this Request for Proposals (RFP) for one or more contractors to provide digital law enforcement sensitive investigative resources, including, but not limited to social media, phone, and public records information services for approximately one hundred (100) members of the AGO’s law enforcement (LE) staff.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases
- FY 2018 (07/1/17-09/30/17)
- FY 2018 (10/1/17-12/31/17)
- FY 2018 (01/1/18-03/31/18)
- FY 2018 (04/1/18-06/30/18)
- FY 2019 (07/1/18-09/30/18)
- FY 2019 (10/1/18-12/31/18)
- FY 2019 (01/1/19-03/31/19)
- FY 2019 (04/1/19-06/30/19)
- FY 2020 (07/1/19-09/30/19)
- FY 2020 (10/1/19-12/31/19)
- FY 2020 (01/1/20-03/31/20)
- FY 2020 (04/1/20-06/30/20)