Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
Ohio Medicaid Enterprise System (OMES), EDI Services RFP
The State is looking for an IT service provider to deliver a solution which will meet the required functionality for the OMES EDI Services module. At a high level this includes:
• Functional Requirements – Services and support for specific business processes including:
1) EDI Standards and Compliance, 2) Translation Processing, 3) Trading Partner Management.
• Technical Requirements – Technical and application architecture for the proposed solution, and support for project planning, configuration, and integration activities in compliance with related standards.
• Implementation Requirements – Support for project management, certification, and deployment activities including testing and training, that drive the implementation of the solution.
• Maintenance and Operations Requirements – Ongoing technical and operational support following implementation to ensure the solution is fully functional and performing optimally throughout its life cycle.
Associated PDF Files
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases