Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
Budget Management Systems
The Ohio Department of Education (ODE) releases this Request for Information (RFI) for the purpose of obtaining information regarding budget and performance systems. ODE operates a complex budget in excess of $13 billion annually, through more than seventy-five (75) appropriation line items (ALI) and fifty (50) funds. Budget planning, development, monitoring and management is primarily a manual process. ODE is seeking to a tool to assist in the monitoring of budgets. The vision is to create a high-functioning budget and performance system that maximizes the use of agency resources to support Ohio’s strategic plan for education.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases