Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
Cable Installation Project
This request will be used to award a State of Ohio Purchase Order (PO) for the purpose of supporting staff relocation in various networked locations. The proposed work is for the installation of voice and data cabling, telecommunications equipment, audio visual cabling and related equipment. The number of data and telephone installations will vary depending upon individual office requirements. There is no guarantee as to the amount of work to be performed under this RLB.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases