Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
The Offeror’s responsibilities include but are not limited to planning and coordinating travel for the employees of the State of Ohio Agency - Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services, for both in-state and out-of-state travel, including the purchase of airline tickets, flight changes, and hotel accommodation at the prescribed State rate in accordance with the Office of Budget and Management (OBM) regulations. The offeror is required to offer the option of on-line booking for all types of reservations. The Offeror shall also provide emergency travel services as may become necessary during the contract.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases