Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
One vendor will be contracted to assist OhioMHAS with implementation of the State Opiate Response (SOR) telehealth jail activities. The primary duties of the vendor will be to establish telehealth jail programs that provide screening, a biopsychosocial assessment, treatment recommendations to court, medication assisted treatment (MAT), case management, counseling and behavioral health to individuals in custody who have an opioid use disorder.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases