Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
The Ohio Department of Mental Health, Twin Valley Behavior Healthcare – Community Support Network (CSN), located in Columbus Ohio, is currently negotiating a personal service contract for peer support services. All services will be provided by the Community Support Network (CSN) working with multi-cultural adult populations. This Invitation to Bid will cover services in two-yearly contracts beginning July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020 and July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021 but is subject to change at the discretion of Twin Valley Behavioral Healthcare.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases