Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
Ohio Pharmacy Service new Inventory Forecasting System
Ohio Pharmacy Service (OPS) provides a value-added service to many state and county agencies with the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (DRC) and Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (MHAS) being the two largest. Currently OPS uses a 3rd party software to do inventory forecasting/order suggesting and then sends data back to its financial system (Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains - GP) to generate Purchase Orders (PO’s). OPS is looking for a replacement for the inventory forecasting system.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases