Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR FOR APPRAISAL DESK REVIEW SER
The Ohio Department of Public Safety (ODPS) is soliciting quotations for an Independent Contractor to perform desk reviews of appraisals provided by communities participating in the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Hazard Mitigation Assistance (HMA) grant programs. The purpose of the desk review is to ensure that property owners in negotiations with these communities are paid the reasonable and supported pre- or post-flood fair market value for the property.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases