Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
Cosmetology/Barber Services for NOPH Patients: Northwest Ohio Psychiatric Hospital (NOPH), 114 bed inpatient care facility for acutely mentally ill adults is soliciting personal service contract bids for Cosmetologist/Barber Services. Contract will be for Fiscal Year 2020 (July 1, 2019-June 30, 2020) and for Fiscal Year 2021 (July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021) The service vendor shall provide high quality on-site Cosmetology services to both male and female patients.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases