Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
CPC EHR Pilot RFI
The Ohio Department of Medicaid (ODM) releases this Request for Information (RFI) to gather information on solutions for ODM to compile timely, usable and actionable clinical data from primary care practices to be used to calculate electronic Clinical Quality Measures (eCQMs) for Ohio’s Comprehensive Primary Care program (Ohio CPC).
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases