Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
Provide legal services as a Hearing Examiner in any matter requested by the department, including but not limited to administrative hearings pursuant to Ohio Revised Code Chapter 119 and Section 5119.36. The Hearing Examiner shall oversee the entire hearing process, research and apply relevant laws and regulations, and prepare and issue decisions containing findings of fact, conclusions of law, and recommendations for disposition, or other written rulings or decisions. - “Hearing Examiner shall submit findings of fact, conclusions of law, and recommendations to OhioMHAS within sixty days from the last day of any final hearing.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases