Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
Peer Supported Art and Photography organization will conduct art therapy sessions to the clients of Appalachian Behavioral Healthcare on a weekly basis, approximately 16 hours per week. The use of creative arts such as photography, painting, and drawing is an established healthcare intervention that uses art to address physical, emotional, cognitive and social needs to individuals of all ages. It improves the quality of life for persons with disabilities or illnesses, manages stress, improves communications, promotes recovery and increases independent skills. The facility will provide needed materials for patient use during the sessions.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases