Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
Audio Visual Upgrade
REVISED: Closing Date 3/27/2019. The Ohio Department of Commerce (ODOC or department), Division of Administration (division) is requesting proposals from contractors with an active State Term Schedule (STS) that can design, install, and upgrade audio video (AV) solutions for a multi-purpose facility and a second-floor conference room located in Reynoldsburg, Ohio. The intent is to modernize the technology within the spaces and bring the multi-purpose facility and the conference room up to par with the best AV standards in a cost-effective way.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases