Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
Ohio Benefits Resources
The Ohio Benefits program is seeking to identify a pool of senior level candidates to provide in-depth expertise and experience in the Health and Human Services. Candidates can be qualified/selected in more than one discipline. The State is seeking project services for management and maintenance of Ohio Benefits (OB). The Contract will be awarded on a Time & Materials arrangement and is planned to commence on May 6th, 2019 till the end of the current State fiscal year ending on June 30, 2019.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases