Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
For the purpose of improving care of Ohio citizens affected by gambling disorder, the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services Bureau of Problem Gambling Services and Ohio for Responsible Gambling undertake a pilot study of GBIRT, otherwise known as Gambling screening, Brief Intervention & Referral for Treatment, which is modeled after the proven effective SBIRT model.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links