Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
Chief Clinical Officer
Serves as Chief Clinical Officer for Summit Behavioral Healthcare (SBH) in Cincinnati, Ohio: develops, implements and administers goals, objectives, policies & procedures for all clinical services; considers & recommends action to Chief Executive Officer (CEO) on all matters of clinical nature; serves on hospital Governing Board, Executive Committee & Medical Staff; represents the agency and hospital clinically.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases