Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
Trauma Informed Care - Organizational Assessment & Training
The Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities (DODD) Residential Resources Division desires to become a Trauma Informed Care Organization, which will allow the agency to provide better support and services to our residents and staff. Instilling the principals of trauma informed care will benefit the health and safety and hopefully the satisfaction of residents and staff.DODD is seeking proposals from qualified contractors to conduct an organizational self-assessment of the agency’s trauma informed services and based on the identified need areas provide the necessary training for staff to improve.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases