Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
The Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities (DODD) is seeking proposals from eligible applicants who are willing to be a selected Subject Matter Expert (SME) to provide assessment and planning toward the expansion of innovative business strategies that adjust current DODD certified providersí business practices. The overall objective of this RFP is for DODD certified providers to transform their organizational structures and service delivery models from facility based to community-based service delivery models. This RFPís focus is on supporting the transformation of business practices and financial strategies.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases