Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
Transition Coordination for HOME Choice
Seeking Applicants to perform transition coordination services to assist transitioning individuals from an institution back into the community. Transition coordination cannot exceed 160 hours or 180 days for any individual. The programís goals: 1) to transition populations such as older adults and persons with disabilities from institutions to home and community-based settings, and 2) to help Ohio balance its long-term services and support structures. Click here for a PDF download.
Associated PDF Files
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases