Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
Hardware and Software Asset Management System
The Ohio Department of Medicaid (ODM) releases this Request for Information (RFI) for the purpose of obtaining information and recommendations for a Hardware and Software Asset Management System that includes the auto-discovery of hardware assets that reside on ODMís existing network. ODM is looking for an Asset Management system to control, track and monitor existing software and hardware assets. This is needed to control budget costs, address security concerns and the overall life cycle management of our IT assets.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases