Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities (OOD) PC Bid
The State of Ohio, Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities (OOD) has a need to refresh their current PC systems as part of a statewide standardization cycle.
The Agency has field-based users across all 88 Ohio counties, as well as users at the Agency headquarters in Columbus, OH.
Only certified Ohio MBEs, who provide documentation to show their status in good standing with Lenovo, HP, and Fujitsu may submit a Bid.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links