Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
Helping Ohio Parent Effectively (HOPE) RFGA
The Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) releases this Request for Grant Applications (RFGA) for the purpose of obtaining two (2) Ohio Public Children Services Agencies (PCSAs) to develop, implement, and sustain a Parent Partner Program, funded by Casey Family Programs. The responsibilities of the grantees will include planning and implementing a Helping Ohio Parent Effectively (HOPE) Parent Partner Program, conducting listening sessions, attending quarterly HOPE workgroup meetings, completing Building a Better Future Training, and submitting status reports.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases