Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
Ohio Coal Demonstration and Pilot Program Request for Proposals (RFP)
The ODSA is issuing this Request for Proposals (RFP) to interested and qualified applicants to submit project proposals focused on expanding the use of Ohio coal in an environmentally acceptable and cost-effective manner. Emission-reducing, economical, and ultimately greater use of Ohio coal and/or its combustion products must be a result of the proposed project. Funds awarded through this RFP will be for projects located and/or for work conducted in Ohio that benefits and/or uses Ohio-mined coal.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases