Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
Access and Visitation Services
The Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) releases this Request for Grant Applications (RFGA) for the purpose of soliciting applications from County Child Support Enforcement Agencies (CSEAs) in Ohio to provide Access and Visitation (A/V) Services in their counties. The subgrants awarded to applicants will be used to establish or maintain programs to support and facilitate non-custodial parentsí (NCP) access to and visitation with their children, to strengthen parent-child relationships, and to encourage the payment of child support.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases