Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
Refugee Health Screening Services
The Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) releases this Request for Grant Applications (RFGA) in order to award funding to a maximum of nine (9) qualified healthcare providers to implement a Refugee Health Screening Program. ODJFS is particularly interested in specific program descriptions that focus on measurable outcomes and convey strategies for achieving intended performance. Through this RFGA, applications are solicited for six (6) counties throughout Ohio from organizations that can offer eligible refugees a comprehensive health screening.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases