Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
Medication Assisted Treatment Program Evaluation
The purpose of this RFP is to obtain the professional services of a research entity (hereafter “Applicant”), to develop and conduct a program evaluation of the Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) drug court program conducted pursuant to section 331.90 of Am.Sub.H.B. 64 of the 131st General Assembly.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links