Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
In accordance with the Ohio Administrative Procedures Act, Ohio Revised Code Chapter 119, the Office of Legal Counsel secures hearing officers to preside over administrative hearings and issue written reports and recommendations, with an executive summary, to the State Board of Education.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links