Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
Ohio SBIRT Project Motivational Inverviewing, Coaching, and Feedback.
The Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (OhioMHAS) has been awarded a cooperative agreement from the federal Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) for a statewide Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral for Treatment (SBIRT) program. Motivational Interviewing (MI) technique is used for brief intervention. The first year funded participating provider staff need training in MI for SBIRT brief intervention and related activities to ensure fidelity.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases