Procurement Opportunity Search Detail
**Please Note** This opportunity was not issued by a DAS procurement program.
Please refer to the opportunity information in the attached document.
Child Placement Level of Care Tool Pilot Program Evaluation
The Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) releases this Request for Proposals (RFP) for the purpose selecting one state-supported college or university to perform an independent evaluation to rate the success of a pilot program utilizing a Child Placement Level of Care Tool by comparing pilot program data to historical outcomes for children in substitute care. The evaluation design is to include a comparison of placement data for children receiving the Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) assessment, the tool in use in Ohio’s pilot project, with historical data on placement outcomes regarding the assessment of placement needs for children being removed from their home.
The pilot program will include 14 counties, selected by ODJFS, to begin using the tool beginning in March, 2015. As outlined in Sections 610.20 and 610.21 of the Amended Sub. H.B. 483 passed by the 130th Ohio General Assembly, the pilot shall end not later than 18 months after the date the pilot program begins. The goal of the evaluation is to determine to what extent the Child Placement Level of Care Tool improves placement stability, length of stay and costs related to the length of stay, appropriateness of placement, and worker satisfaction.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases
- FY 2018 (07/1/17-09/30/17)
- FY 2018 (10/1/17-12/31/17)
- FY 2018 (01/1/18-03/31/18)
- FY 2018 (04/1/18-06/30/18)
- FY 2019 (07/1/18-09/30/18)
- FY 2019 (10/1/18-12/31/18)
- FY 2019 (01/1/19-03/31/19)
- FY 2019 (04/1/19-06/30/19)
- FY 2020 (07/1/19-09/30/19)
- FY 2020 (10/1/19-12/31/19)
- FY 2020 (01/1/20-03/31/20)
- FY 2020 (04/1/20-06/30/20)