Questions and Answers
Ohio Fatherhood Commission Fatherhood County Initiative Trainer
Document #: JFSR1213178042
Question: Section 8.23 states that the vendor is required to maintain a physical presence in OH. Will a proposal automatically be rejected if not the case? I work for a national organization out of my home office 10 minutes from the OH border. Would that be sufficient since all areas of OH are within driving distance?
Answer: A lack of Ohio presence will not automatically exclude a vendor from participating. However, a vendor with an Ohio presence may be awarded an additional 10 points in the scoring process. Please reference Attachment C- the Score Sheet, Phase II part B.
Question: Please define "community mobilization" as it relates to your RFP.
Answer: The Ohio Fatherhood Commission is looking for a vendor to bring about the involvement in their proposed community of leaders that can coordinate, direct, and participate in the construction and implementation of the program put forth by the vendor. These leaders should include governmental, non-profit, business, and faith based leaders from the respective community. The Ohio Fatherhood Commission expects with the help and involvement of these community leaders the selected program will be able to engage and affect the community that the vendor proposes to serve."
Question: Regarding Section 8.23--does a home office in Ohio meet this requirement?
Answer: A home office may qualify as a Ohio presence, if it is a legitimate business location for the vendor and the vendor is able to identify the work to be performed for this project at that location and identify vendor personnel, either by staff name or function, that will operate from the Ohio location. The vendor must in its normal course of business operation also allow home office or work from home activity as standard operation.
Question: Is there a specific budget for this project? Is there an incumbent for the project?
Answer: 1) The Department of Job and Family Service has a policy of not stating funding amounts in our RFPs, so that we may maintain a level of objectiveness in the evaluation of all proposals. 2) This project is new in scope and design. Their is no prior incumbent.
- Ohio Buys Suppliers Login
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- Ohio Buys Catalog Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases
- FY 2018 (07/1/17-09/30/17)
- FY 2018 (10/1/17-12/31/17)
- FY 2018 (01/1/18-03/31/18)
- FY 2018 (04/1/18-06/30/18)
- FY 2019 (07/1/18-09/30/18)
- FY 2019 (10/1/18-12/31/18)
- FY 2019 (01/1/19-03/31/19)
- FY 2019 (04/1/19-06/30/19)
- FY 2020 (07/1/19-09/30/19)
- FY 2020 (10/1/19-12/31/19)
- FY 2020 (01/1/20-03/31/20)
- FY 2020 (04/1/20-06/30/20)
- FY 2021 (07/1/20-09/30/20)
- FY 2021 (10/1/20-12/31/20)
- FY 2021 (01/1/21-03/31/21)
- FY 2021 (04/1/21-06/30/21)