Questions and Answers
Senior COBOL Programmer Analysts
Document #: JFSRLBOIS12024
Question: Section C on page 5 states: "Vendor proposals may, at their discretion, propose six (6) candidates only for the four (4) COBOL positions needed by ODJFS for this work. Vendor proposals that submit less than six (6) candidates will not be considered. Vendor proposals that submit more than six (6) candidates will not be considered." I do not understand the "required" number of candidates for submission. And the phrase " at thier discretion". Will we be be disqualified from consideration if we do not submit six candidates? or can we submit one if thats the only qualified candidate we have? Thanks
Answer: To be considered for this RLB, potential MBE/EDGE vendors must submit six (6) candidates within their respective proposals. If a vendor submits less than six (6) candidates, that vendor will be disqualified from any further consideration. Likewise, if a vendor submits more than six (6) candidates, that vendor will be disqualified from any further consideration.
Question: Request for Submission Deadline Extension.
Answer: Due to tight timeframes, no extensions will be granted. All bids must be submitted according to the deadline noted in RLB.
Question: Is funding available? Are these new positions? If not, can incumbent bid for this RLB?
Answer: Funding has been reviewed and available at this time. All vendors who meet min. RLB qualifications are encouraged to bid on the RLB by the proposal submission date and time. Vendors may submit any qualified candidates. The consulting services are vacant as the result of ODJFS not renewing the Fiscal Year 2011 purchase order.
Question: • What version of COBOL is being used? • What version of DB2 is being used? • What is the Operating System and what platform is it on? • Is the software and OS up-to-date on all the upgrades and updates?
Answer: A. What version of COBOL are we currently using? - Enterprise COBOL for z/OS ver. 4.2 B. What version of DB2 are we currently using? - Version 9.01 C. What is the Operating System and what platform is it on? - Operating system - z/OS on z/9 D. Uncertain about this as it falls into another technical area.
Question: Are these positions new or re-bid of current positions? Thanks
Answer: The consulting services are vacant as the result of ODJFS not renewing the Fiscal Year 2011 purchase order.
- Ohio|Buys Suppliers Login
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- Ohio|Buys Catalog Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases
- FY 2018 (07/1/17-09/30/17)
- FY 2018 (10/1/17-12/31/17)
- FY 2018 (01/1/18-03/31/18)
- FY 2018 (04/1/18-06/30/18)
- FY 2019 (07/1/18-09/30/18)
- FY 2019 (10/1/18-12/31/18)
- FY 2019 (01/1/19-03/31/19)
- FY 2019 (04/1/19-06/30/19)
- FY 2020 (07/1/19-09/30/19)
- FY 2020 (10/1/19-12/31/19)
- FY 2020 (01/1/20-03/31/20)
- FY 2020 (04/1/20-06/30/20)
- FY 2021 (07/1/20-09/30/20)
- FY 2021 (10/1/20-12/31/20)
- FY 2021 (01/1/21-03/31/21)