Questions and Answers
MITS Project Manager
Document #: JFSRLBOIS12016
Question: Do you have to be on state term schedule to bid?
Answer: Yes.....You must have a current State-Term Schedule (STS) on file with the Department of Administrative Services/Office of Information Technology. You are also required to supply a copy of your STS with your proposal. Failure to supply a copy of your current STS will disqualify your proposal from further consideration.
Question: Is there currently anyone in this role and if so are they eligible to be submitted for it?
Answer: This role is currently unfilled.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links