Questions and Answers
VMWare Environment Consultants
Document #: JFSRLBOIS12021
Question: Will the resulting services be performed under the terms of the Ohio State Term Schedule contract, or if that is just a requirement to bid? Will a separate written agreement be negotiated as a result of an RFP award? Are bidders required to provide pricing in accordance with the Ohio State Term Schedule?
Answer: Valid STS status is a requirement for bid. A separate written agreement will be negotiated for expectations of vendor for services. Pricing should be based on your STS.
Question: Novell Migration - Is the assumption 1 server at each county for 88 counties - total of 88 Novell migrations. Are all sites in the scope of this contract?
Answer: Time and materials based contract, number of counties is not relevant. Scope will not include specific number of counties.
Question: Is this a fixed fee per hour or fixed fee for project?
Answer: Fixed fee per hour. This is a time and materials contract.
Question: Due to the complexity of the RFP can we request a one (1) week extension?
Answer: Due to project time lines, there is NO extension. Please adhere to the timetable as stated within the RLB.
Question: I there currently a consultant in this position, if so are they allowed to be submitted for the position?
Answer: Currently there is NOT a consultant working on this project
- Ohio|Buys Suppliers Login
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- Ohio|Buys Catalog Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases
- FY 2018 (07/1/17-09/30/17)
- FY 2018 (10/1/17-12/31/17)
- FY 2018 (01/1/18-03/31/18)
- FY 2018 (04/1/18-06/30/18)
- FY 2019 (07/1/18-09/30/18)
- FY 2019 (10/1/18-12/31/18)
- FY 2019 (01/1/19-03/31/19)
- FY 2019 (04/1/19-06/30/19)
- FY 2020 (07/1/19-09/30/19)
- FY 2020 (10/1/19-12/31/19)
- FY 2020 (01/1/20-03/31/20)
- FY 2020 (04/1/20-06/30/20)
- FY 2021 (07/1/20-09/30/20)
- FY 2021 (10/1/20-12/31/20)
- FY 2021 (01/1/21-03/31/21)