Questions and Answers
Review Commission IT Consultant
Document #: JFSRLBOIS12011
Question: Is there currently a consultant in this role and if so are the eligible to be rebid into it?
Question: Is there currently a vendor in place performing these duties?
Question: We wanted to discuss an overview of documentation required for Bid No: JFSRLBOIS12011 over the phone with the concerned ODJFS representative. In the past,we have submitted responses to many RLB Bids, but most of them got rejected due to lack of correct documentation.We wanted to know the correct format of submitting response documentation to the RLB Bids.
Answer: Since this RLB is in "Open Status" and ODJFS is accepting proposals, such discussions are not permitted. Please follow the Format of Submission section of the RLB for preparing your proposal. After this RLB has been awarded, and you would like to discuss this topic further, ODJFS will honor such a request.
Question: Is there a contractor currently in this position?
Question: Is this position currently under contract? Is contract expiring and if so is their a incumbent that will be able to bid?
Answer: This position is not currently under contract and is open for any vendor/candidate who meets the qualifications as specified in the RLB.
Question: 1) Is there currently a contracted resource in this position? 2) Has a contractor previously held this postion? 3) If not, is this a new position?
Answer: There is no contractor in this position and 2) this was a position previously held by a contractor last fiscal. 3) This is still considered a new position since the old contract expired and is open to any vendor/candidate who meets the specifications in the RLB.
Question: Would it be possible to get a copy of Attachment D in Word format?
Answer: Yes. Please send your email request for Attachment D in Word format to: OIS-IT-BID-REQUEST@jfs.ohio.gov
- Ohio|Buys Suppliers Login
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- Ohio|Buys Catalog Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases
- FY 2018 (07/1/17-09/30/17)
- FY 2018 (10/1/17-12/31/17)
- FY 2018 (01/1/18-03/31/18)
- FY 2018 (04/1/18-06/30/18)
- FY 2019 (07/1/18-09/30/18)
- FY 2019 (10/1/18-12/31/18)
- FY 2019 (01/1/19-03/31/19)
- FY 2019 (04/1/19-06/30/19)
- FY 2020 (07/1/19-09/30/19)
- FY 2020 (10/1/19-12/31/19)
- FY 2020 (01/1/20-03/31/20)
- FY 2020 (04/1/20-06/30/20)
- FY 2021 (07/1/20-09/30/20)
- FY 2021 (10/1/20-12/31/20)
- FY 2021 (01/1/21-03/31/21)