Questions and Answers
Responsible Fatherhood Single County Implementation Grant
Document #: JFSR2223178236
Question: Are events an allowable budget item for this grant?
Answer: Costs associated with non-entertainment related events may be allowable when ordinary and necessary for the operation of the Responsible Fatherhood program. Prior to incurring costs, the selected grantee must work with the Ohio Commission on Fatherhood to ensure the costs to-be requested for reimbursement are justified as ordinary and necessary for Responsible Fatherhood programming, as well as the costs are allowable to be reimbursed with federal Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) dollars.
Question: We would like to use the grant funds to form a partnership with one of our local non-profit agencies that help clients with legal issues, such as parenting time and custody. This would enhance our ability to address section 1.3, item E of the RFGA, which is about fathers reconciling with their families. Does this approach fit into the Scope of Work? Thank you.
Answer: Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. The selected application must have experience with and have community partnerships. However, per subsection 3.1 (B), the selected applicant must be a direct service provider. Funds cannot be passed-through for funding to other organizations.
Question: village of women is a community advocacy organization. unify families by providing information/access to resources while evoking mental wellness health and financial literacy. my name is sontaine slaughter. i am currently applying as a mbe or wmbe certified. donet know much about how all this works but we could use the oppritunity as a building experience in order to build a community of moral value, common respect and new found dignity and pride for our communities and the individuals within them. 216-640-5647 call me to explain the process because its time to be the change we desperatly need to become hundreds of years ago
Answer: Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. The Request for Grant Application (RFGA) publication includes background information, expectations, and instructions. We are unable to meet one-on-one to discuss the RFGA.
Question: In reading the opportunity description the paragraph states in the next to last sentence: "Applicants must propose serving community-bases fathers in one of the Ohio counties listed in Appendix B. Where do I find Appendix B? Thank you!
Answer: Appendix B is located on page 55 of the attached RFGA PDF file.
- Ohio Buys Suppliers Login
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- Ohio Buys Catalog Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases
- FY 2018 (07/1/17-09/30/17)
- FY 2018 (10/1/17-12/31/17)
- FY 2018 (01/1/18-03/31/18)
- FY 2018 (04/1/18-06/30/18)
- FY 2019 (07/1/18-09/30/18)
- FY 2019 (10/1/18-12/31/18)
- FY 2019 (01/1/19-03/31/19)
- FY 2019 (04/1/19-06/30/19)
- FY 2020 (07/1/19-09/30/19)
- FY 2020 (10/1/19-12/31/19)
- FY 2020 (01/1/20-03/31/20)
- FY 2020 (04/1/20-06/30/20)
- FY 2021 (07/1/20-09/30/20)
- FY 2021 (10/1/20-12/31/20)
- FY 2021 (01/1/21-03/31/21)
- FY 2021 (04/1/21-06/30/21)
- FY 2021 (07/1/21-09/30/21)