Questions and Answers
2D BARCODE SOLUTION
Document #: TAX21IT03
Question: ODT requests that the Offeror include Attachment 5 – Sample Contract in their Technical Proposal. Should the Offeror include the Attachment as it is in the RFP as a placeholder? Or does it need to be completed?
Answer: It does not need to be completed - it will be completed when the successful vendor is chosen.
Question: On the cover sheet of the proposal, it states that Proposals are due on June 10 by 5:00pm. On page 5 of Section 2.2, it states that Proposals are due on June 7 by 5:00pm. Can you clarify the due date for proposals?
Answer: Proposals are due on June 10th. I will correct the document to reflect that.
Question: In Section 4.2, the RFP states “The term of the Contract will be from the award date until the Work is completed to the satisfaction of the State and the Contractor is paid or June 30, 2021, whichever is sooner.” The Ohio.gov site estimates an award date of July 1. Does the Ohio Department of Taxation (ODT) intend to make an award in June of this year? We would like to understand in order to confirm that our cost proposal lines up correctly with the budget cycle.
Answer: In light of when this got posted, the date should be changed to June 30, 2024. Even if the award date is prior to July 1, the contract will not begin until after July 1.
Question: ODT requests that the Offeror include Acceptance of General Terms & Conditions in their Technical Proposal. Should the Offeror generate a statement of acceptance to include?
Answer: The answer to this is yes, that is acceptable. It should be signed.
- Ohio Buys Suppliers Login
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- Ohio Buys Catalog Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases
- FY 2018 (07/1/17-09/30/17)
- FY 2018 (10/1/17-12/31/17)
- FY 2018 (01/1/18-03/31/18)
- FY 2018 (04/1/18-06/30/18)
- FY 2019 (07/1/18-09/30/18)
- FY 2019 (10/1/18-12/31/18)
- FY 2019 (01/1/19-03/31/19)
- FY 2019 (04/1/19-06/30/19)
- FY 2020 (07/1/19-09/30/19)
- FY 2020 (10/1/19-12/31/19)
- FY 2020 (01/1/20-03/31/20)
- FY 2020 (04/1/20-06/30/20)
- FY 2021 (07/1/20-09/30/20)
- FY 2021 (10/1/20-12/31/20)
- FY 2021 (01/1/21-03/31/21)
- FY 2021 (04/1/21-06/30/21)