Questions and Answers
Ohio Department of Commerce Real Estate and Professional Licensing Testing Services
Document #: COM2021 ADM006
Question: RE RFP section VI.G and Appendix 3: Is the vendor correct in assuming that we should use Appendix 3 as the structure for the Cost Proposal, and should it be submitted as a completed form?
Answer: This is a sample form must be supplemented with any cost that the vendor charges that is not included in that form. All costs must be disclosed whether specifically enumerated on that form or not.
Question: RE: RFP section VI.D: Did the Department intend to reference section IV. Scope of Work here, rather than section III. Purpose of RFP?
Question: RE: RFP section VI.C and Appendix 2: We would like to confirm that Appendix 2 has just been provided as a guide, and is not expected to be filled out or submitted as a form.
Answer: It is a sample and while the actual form does not need to be completed all of the information requested in the form must be included.
Question: Per the RFP: I. Introduction It is the Department’s intent to negotiate and execute any awarded contract hereunder by May 15, 2021, with testing to begin by July 1, 2021. Question: The RFP states, “It is the Department’s intent to negotiate and execute any awarded contract hereunder by May 15, 2021, with testing to begin by July 1, 2021." It is not possible for bidders other than the incumbent to meet this requirement. A program of this magnitude would take a minimum of 90 days to implement following contract award. We ask that the REPL strongly consider extending the program launch date in order to ensure a fair and competitive bidding process.
Answer: The Division has considered your request and due to the fact that testing is critical to our processes, we are unable to extend the start time beyond the beginning of the fiscal year, July 1, 2021.
Question: Per the RFP: I. Introduction The deadline for submitting a response to this Request for Proposal (“RFP”) is April 16, 2021. Question: REPL indicated a due date of April 16. This only allows 13 working days from posting date to thoroughly review the RFP, develop questions, receive REPL responses to bidder questions, and craft a thorough, accurate, and competitive proposal. Would the REPL consider extending the proposal submission deadline to April 30,2021?
Answer: The Superintendent agrees to extend the response time to April 23, 2021.
- Ohio|Buys Suppliers Login
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- Ohio|Buys Catalog Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases
- FY 2018 (07/1/17-09/30/17)
- FY 2018 (10/1/17-12/31/17)
- FY 2018 (01/1/18-03/31/18)
- FY 2018 (04/1/18-06/30/18)
- FY 2019 (07/1/18-09/30/18)
- FY 2019 (10/1/18-12/31/18)
- FY 2019 (01/1/19-03/31/19)
- FY 2019 (04/1/19-06/30/19)
- FY 2020 (07/1/19-09/30/19)
- FY 2020 (10/1/19-12/31/19)
- FY 2020 (01/1/20-03/31/20)
- FY 2020 (04/1/20-06/30/20)
- FY 2021 (07/1/20-09/30/20)
- FY 2021 (10/1/20-12/31/20)
- FY 2021 (01/1/21-03/31/21)