Questions and Answers
Office of Work Force Transformation – Digital Resource Finder Tool
Document #: DXDAS-21-01-001
Question: Does the Office of Work Transformation wishes to have the global search of the site to display Digital Resources and Digital Literacy results?
Answer: The site search is location based and should provide both Digital Resources and Digital Literacy results.
Question: When it comes to the Digital Resources and Digital Literacy user experience. Does the Office of Work Transformation wishes to have two separate catalogs or only one containing the two types of information? (Reference: 1 > a > iii)
Answer: One catalog containing both types of information.
Question: How "Content Driven" does the Office of Work Transformation envision the external website to be?
Answer: The external website needs to be location driven for the display of all content.
Question: Does the Office of Work Transformation wish to have content (Resources, News, Events) as part of the Authenticated experience of this website?
Answer: The authenticated users will not require access to other users content. To view all site information, authenticated users would need to use the external website.
Question: Project Completion is requested to be completed by 05/31/2021 but staff training to be completed by 06/15/2021. Does this mean only site development should be completed by 05/31/2021? If so, when does the Office of Work Transformation envision to go live?
Answer: The expected project go-live date is 5/31/2021. Training completion expected by 6/15/2021.
Question: Under Section 9.1 the submission requirement identifies 6 hard copies of the proposal. Under Section 9.2 the requirement identifies 5 hard copies. Are 6 or 5 hard copies required? Also, given the COVID concerns will the State consider receiving only a digital copy via email, and forego the submission of hard copies?
Answer: 5 copies. No option for electronic only submissions at this time.
- Ohio|Buys Suppliers Login
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- Ohio|Buys Catalog Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases
- FY 2018 (07/1/17-09/30/17)
- FY 2018 (10/1/17-12/31/17)
- FY 2018 (01/1/18-03/31/18)
- FY 2018 (04/1/18-06/30/18)
- FY 2019 (07/1/18-09/30/18)
- FY 2019 (10/1/18-12/31/18)
- FY 2019 (01/1/19-03/31/19)
- FY 2019 (04/1/19-06/30/19)
- FY 2020 (07/1/19-09/30/19)
- FY 2020 (10/1/19-12/31/19)
- FY 2020 (01/1/20-03/31/20)
- FY 2020 (04/1/20-06/30/20)
- FY 2021 (07/1/20-09/30/20)
- FY 2021 (10/1/20-12/31/20)
- FY 2021 (01/1/21-03/31/21)