Questions and Answers
OPEN SOURCE THREAT MITIGATION SERVICES
Document #: ADJ210001
Question: Attachment Two, Requirements #6 Staffing Plan, p. 21 Is there an expectation that the majority of the work will be done at a contractor location? What equipment, if any, will be state furnished?
Answer: Unless otherwise requested, all Work is to be performed at the Contractor's location. ADJ will not furnish any equipment. ADJ will not perform any analysis or review prior to the Contractorís final, submitted list of final results. ADJ will not have access to the software or website the Contractor utilizes to perform, analyze, and report results.
Question: Attachment Two, Requirements #6d Staffing Plan, p. 21 The RFP states - "The Offeror must submit a statement and chart that clearly indicate the time commitment of the proposed work team, including the Project Manager..." Is there a list of key personnel required and is the Project Manager determined to be key personnel?
Answer: Offerors must provide a staffing plan that identifies all key personnel required to do the Project and their responsibilities on the Project.
Question: Part Three:General Instructions, Proposal Instructions, p. 8 Attachment Two, Proposal Format, p. 18 The RFP states - "The requirements for the Proposalís contents and formatting are contained in an attachment to this RFP." What are the formatting requirements requested, specifically: - Preferred font type and size - Page size and margins (ex. 8.5" x 11" with one-inch margins) - Number of pages allowed per volume
Answer: 1. While there is no required font type, standard fonts such as Arial, Times New Roman, and Calibiri are preferred. The size of the font should be legible to the average adult, between 9-12 font. 2. Page size and margins (ex. 8.5" x 11" with one-inch margins)is preferred. 3. There is no page limit, however, proposals should be concise and limit excess pages and marketing.
Question: Attachment One, Section II SCOPE, #9, p. 16 "9. Contractor shall perform three (3) quarterly searches for up to 250 soldier and/or airmen to cover turnover and onboarding." The RFP specifies a requirement for quarterly reviews, but also states three quarterly reviews. Are there three or four reviews of 250?
Answer: There are a total of four searches per contract year. One annual for up to 1,500 and three for up to 250 soldiers and/or airmen. The four total searches will be performed on a quarterly schedule.
- Ohio|Buys Suppliers Login
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- Ohio|Buys Catalog Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases
- FY 2018 (07/1/17-09/30/17)
- FY 2018 (10/1/17-12/31/17)
- FY 2018 (01/1/18-03/31/18)
- FY 2018 (04/1/18-06/30/18)
- FY 2019 (07/1/18-09/30/18)
- FY 2019 (10/1/18-12/31/18)
- FY 2019 (01/1/19-03/31/19)
- FY 2019 (04/1/19-06/30/19)
- FY 2020 (07/1/19-09/30/19)
- FY 2020 (10/1/19-12/31/19)
- FY 2020 (01/1/20-03/31/20)
- FY 2020 (04/1/20-06/30/20)
- FY 2021 (07/1/20-09/30/20)
- FY 2021 (10/1/20-12/31/20)
- FY 2021 (01/1/21-03/31/21)