Questions and Answers
Career Readiness & Soft Skills Online Courseware
Document #: OCCS EDUCATION
Question: The dates are conflicting on the addenda and the portal. Can you please confirm due date? Is it the 21st or 28?
Answer: This bid is due on 12-28-20.
Question: Can you please provide an estimate of the number of students per K-12 grade level for the estimated 8,000 students?
Answer: As a prison facility, our numbers constantly fluctuate. We could potentially server 6,700 in one month in our academic programs (combination of Literacy, ABLE, GED, Pre GED, our High School). Our GED programs service the most students, followed by our Career Tech Students.
Question: I am trying to download the PDF of the RFP to review and determine if the scope of work is something that our solution can support, but Im receiving an error message when I do so. Can you advise on how I can download the PDF or email a copy of the RFP to email@example.com? Thank you in advance for your time, Kara Ball
Answer: The issue should be fixed.
Question: Greetings! The link to the document gives me an error when I click on it. How can I obtain a copy of the solicitation? Thank you.
Answer: Yes we had some technical problems with the site. Please go back and try it now. If you have any other problems please notified me.
- Ohio|Buys Suppliers Login
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- Ohio|Buys Catalog Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases
- FY 2018 (07/1/17-09/30/17)
- FY 2018 (10/1/17-12/31/17)
- FY 2018 (01/1/18-03/31/18)
- FY 2018 (04/1/18-06/30/18)
- FY 2019 (07/1/18-09/30/18)
- FY 2019 (10/1/18-12/31/18)
- FY 2019 (01/1/19-03/31/19)
- FY 2019 (04/1/19-06/30/19)
- FY 2020 (07/1/19-09/30/19)
- FY 2020 (10/1/19-12/31/19)
- FY 2020 (01/1/20-03/31/20)
- FY 2020 (04/1/20-06/30/20)
- FY 2021 (07/1/20-09/30/20)
- FY 2021 (10/1/20-12/31/20)
- FY 2021 (01/1/21-03/31/21)