Questions and Answers
LAW ENFORCEMENT VEHICLE EQUIPMENT
Document #: RS900821
Question: You are asking us to submit a single percentage discount off of MSRP for each manufacturer that you have listed but this not possible, Each manufacturer makes thousands of products each in different categories with different discounts so giving you one discount for each cant be done. What do we do now?
Answer: Bidders are asked to offer their single discount percentage for all parts made by a specific manufacturer. This discount would be applied to all future purchases under this resulting contract for this manufacturer. Bidders are not required to submit a bid for all manufacturers listed on the ITB.
Question: For bid RS900821 can you tell me specifically what products youd like us to quote. The only thing I see is a question about what percentage off of MSRP are we offering. These manufacturers each make thousands of products and not all of the discounts are the same. What specific products would you like us to bid?
Answer: We are not requesting a bid for specific products. Bidders shall offer a single discount percentage for all parts made by a specific manufacturer, as described on page 6 of the Invitation to Bid. Bidders are not required to submit a bid for all manufacturers included in this ITB. This discount will be available for any current or future products sold by the manufacturer, based on the manufacturer’s current catalog at the time of order.
Question: Are there specific products for each manufacturer that you want us to bid on? Where can I find this?
Answer: We are not requesting a bid for specific products. Bidders shall offer a single discount percentage for all parts made by a specific manufacturer, as described on page 6 of the Invitation to Bid.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases
- FY 2018 (07/1/17-09/30/17)
- FY 2018 (10/1/17-12/31/17)
- FY 2018 (01/1/18-03/31/18)
- FY 2018 (04/1/18-06/30/18)
- FY 2019 (07/1/18-09/30/18)
- FY 2019 (10/1/18-12/31/18)
- FY 2019 (01/1/19-03/31/19)
- FY 2019 (04/1/19-06/30/19)
- FY 2020 (07/1/19-09/30/19)
- FY 2020 (10/1/19-12/31/19)
- FY 2020 (01/1/20-03/31/20)
- FY 2020 (04/1/20-06/30/20)