Questions and Answers
“Success In the New Economy” Video
Document #: EDU202067
Question: Will this COVID19 scare stop this contract from moving forward?
Answer: Yes, this contract will be impacted. As of now, we are going to hold on this opportunity indefinitely.
Question: What locations will this video likely to be filmed?
Answer: Filming will occur in the greater Columbus metro area.
Question: 1. Can you clarify "light" travel between different shooting locations? 2. Where is the primary location in Ohio? 3. Will 1-3 days of shooting be consecutive and in the same work week? 4. Would providing 2 hourly rates be acceptable? i.e Rate 1 - first 20 hours and Rate 2 Additional hours
Answer: 1.) Light travel will be performed around the Columbus metro area. 2.) The primary location of this work will be held in Columbus, OH. 3.) Yes, shooting will be 1-3 consecutive days in the same work week. 4.) Yes, 2 hourly rates are acceptable.
Question: The project begins before the bid opening date. Is this accurate or an error?
Answer: This is an error. The actual dates of service will change as the State has now limited face-to-face interaction. We are estimating services to commence in late April or early May.
Question: In regards to "light travel" over one to three days - do you anticipate travel outside of the greater Columbus area? In regards to a production taking place between one to three days - would you like a quote for one day, or the maximum budget for three days?
Answer: Travel outside of the greater Columbus area is not anticipated. In regards to the quote, please provide a maximum budget for three days.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases
- FY 2018 (07/1/17-09/30/17)
- FY 2018 (10/1/17-12/31/17)
- FY 2018 (01/1/18-03/31/18)
- FY 2018 (04/1/18-06/30/18)
- FY 2019 (07/1/18-09/30/18)
- FY 2019 (10/1/18-12/31/18)
- FY 2019 (01/1/19-03/31/19)
- FY 2019 (04/1/19-06/30/19)
- FY 2020 (07/1/19-09/30/19)
- FY 2020 (10/1/19-12/31/19)
- FY 2020 (01/1/20-03/31/20)
- FY 2020 (04/1/20-06/30/20)