Questions and Answers
Document Management System Statements of Work
Document #: 0A1289
Question: Can the state provide a brief explanation as to why the original RFP (0A1276) was cancelled?
Answer: The State felt that it was in its best interest to cancel the RFP and re-review the Offeror's Requirements.
Question: What is the relavancy of the required mandate of 7,500 seats in a single OnBase instance when the RFP is for scanning services rfp?
Answer: Contractor will be doing Configuration work on the State's Enterprise Document Management Service that provides those services to many of the State's Agencies, Boards and Commissions.
Question: How does 0A1289 relate to the previous RFP 0A1276?
Answer: RFP 0A1276 was cancelled. RFP 0A1289 is the replacement RFP.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases
- FY 2018 (07/1/17-09/30/17)
- FY 2018 (10/1/17-12/31/17)
- FY 2018 (01/1/18-03/31/18)
- FY 2018 (04/1/18-06/30/18)
- FY 2019 (07/1/18-09/30/18)
- FY 2019 (10/1/18-12/31/18)
- FY 2019 (01/1/19-03/31/19)
- FY 2019 (04/1/19-06/30/19)
- FY 2020 (07/1/19-09/30/19)
- FY 2020 (10/1/19-12/31/19)
- FY 2020 (01/1/20-03/31/20)
- FY 2020 (04/1/20-06/30/20)