Questions and Answers
EPA External Website Re-platforming
Document #: DXEPA-20-01-001
Question: We note the following differences for the listed deliverables between Sec. 3.3.3 " Deliverable Acceptance" and Sec. 5.1.14 "Fee Structure" in the work solicitation document: - "Training EPA Staff" is listed as a formal deliverable in Sec. 3.3.3 but not in Sec. 5.1.14. Should this be listed as a formal deliverable in the Fee Structure section of the response? Please note that we recognize that CMS training for EPA staff is included in scope of this project. - Sec 5.1.14 lists "Contractor Proposed Deliverable(s)" and "Subcontractors" as non payment eligible deliverables. Sec 3.3.3 lists "Training EPA Staff", "Fully functional website available for UAT", "User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Completion", and "Subcontractor" as non payment eligible deliverables. Please clarify which deliverables should be marked as non payment eligible in the Fee Structure section of the response.
Answer: Training/Transition Plan are not payable deliverables, but the estimated hours should be included in the fee structure under deliverable "Communication & Engagement Plan, which includes Training & Transition Plan".
Question: The web sites listed in the RFP include links to a variety of applications and reports that appear to be hosted by EPA through the following sites: • ebiz.epa.ohio.gov • epawwwextp01.epa.ohio.gov • edocpub.epa.ohio.gov • wwwapp.epa.ohio.gov • ohioepa.custhelp.com • ohecheck.etest.com • dww.epa.ohio.gov • wwwapp.epa.state.oh.us • ohiodas.sharepoint.com Are these assets to be moved to the IOP platform? If so, please provide a list of the various applications and reports that need to be moved and any available information on the requirements for them (e.g. screen shots).
Answer: These assets will not be moved to the IOP platform. There will only be links to the applications.
Question: Can you provide an estimate of the size of the current site in terms of number of HTML pages, pdf files, video files, or any other file types?
Answer: See "Inquiry Response Document 2" on the solicitation page (https://procure.ohio.gov/proc/viewProcOpps.asp?oppID=18480).
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases
- FY 2018 (07/1/17-09/30/17)
- FY 2018 (10/1/17-12/31/17)
- FY 2018 (01/1/18-03/31/18)
- FY 2018 (04/1/18-06/30/18)
- FY 2019 (07/1/18-09/30/18)
- FY 2019 (10/1/18-12/31/18)
- FY 2019 (01/1/19-03/31/19)
- FY 2019 (04/1/19-06/30/19)
- FY 2020 (07/1/19-09/30/19)
- FY 2020 (10/1/19-12/31/19)
- FY 2020 (01/1/20-03/31/20)
- FY 2020 (04/1/20-06/30/20)