Questions and Answers
Penetration and Vulnerability Testing Services and Security Auditing Services (0A1181) for the Ohio Department of Taxation
Document #: TRUST-20-01-003
How many credentials of varying levels of access will be received for test of:
a) ODT eCommerce site
b) ODT FTP server
c) ODT Workstation(s)
Question: With regards to IT security, is analysis only expected on the workstations or is the whole ODT network in scope? If the whole network is in scope, how many systems/services exist on said network?
Answer: Analysis is expected on Workstation and laptop configurations.
Question: Can you expand on your definition of Drop for the USB Malicious content?
Answer: Placed in and around Taxation facility where they may be discovered by Taxation users.
Question: What is the eCommerce environment composed of?
Answer: The eCommerce environment is composed of Internet facing Taxation applications.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases
- FY 2018 (07/1/17-09/30/17)
- FY 2018 (10/1/17-12/31/17)
- FY 2018 (01/1/18-03/31/18)
- FY 2018 (04/1/18-06/30/18)
- FY 2019 (07/1/18-09/30/18)
- FY 2019 (10/1/18-12/31/18)
- FY 2019 (01/1/19-03/31/19)
- FY 2019 (04/1/19-06/30/19)
- FY 2020 (07/1/19-09/30/19)
- FY 2020 (10/1/19-12/31/19)
- FY 2020 (01/1/20-03/31/20)
- FY 2020 (04/1/20-06/30/20)