Questions and Answers
Office of the Ohio Public Defender (PUB) – External Website Redesign
Document #: DXPUB-20-01-001
Question: Is the expectation that the CIVICC portion of the site (https://civicc.opd.ohio.gov) will be onboarded to the InnovateOhio Platform or remain as is?
Answer: The CIVICC portion of the site will remain as-is.
Question: Is the vendor expected to migrate the contents of the Franklin County Criminal Law Casebook to the new site? If so, is the OPD web site the authoritative source for this content, or is there another electronic source that can be used? If there is another source to be used, what would be the format of the electronic content?
Answer: Yes, the contents of the Franklin County Criminal Law Casebook is expected to be migrated, and it is the authoritative source for the content.
Question: Is the OPD Online portion of the site (https://online.opd.ohio.gov) included in the scope of work? Does it need to be onboarded to the InnovateOhio Platform? If so, can you provide access to this portion of the site or screen shots of it to so that we can analyze the work required?
Answer: The OPD Online portion of the site is not included in the scope of work.
- Current Contract Search
- Bid Opportunities Search
- IT Release and Permit
- Telecommunication Contracts &
Cloud Services Agreements
- IT Enterprise Services Portal
- MBE & EDGE Opportunities
- State Contract Opportunities
- State Printing and Mail Services
- Agency Request to Purchase
- Procurement Related Web Links
- State Procurement Manual
- State Procurement Supplier Handbook
- Agency State Term Schedule Purchases
- FY 2018 (07/1/17-09/30/17)
- FY 2018 (10/1/17-12/31/17)
- FY 2018 (01/1/18-03/31/18)
- FY 2018 (04/1/18-06/30/18)
- FY 2019 (07/1/18-09/30/18)
- FY 2019 (10/1/18-12/31/18)
- FY 2019 (01/1/19-03/31/19)
- FY 2019 (04/1/19-06/30/19)
- FY 2020 (07/1/19-09/30/19)
- FY 2020 (10/1/19-12/31/19)
- FY 2020 (01/1/20-03/31/20)
- FY 2020 (04/1/20-06/30/20)